Thursday, April 30, 2009

Praise the Sunrise!





Made my self a goal yesterday. To go this morning to the park and take some sunrise pictures. What for? Cause life is passing by and i would like to capture a moment, escape regular routine. A little step on a road of changing my life.



So the first thing that comes in my head when i wake up this morning. Why its freaking 5 am, and my alarm is on?


Then i turn it off and realize that its half an hour before sunrise. But why, is there any point in it and I'm so sleepy, just want to say "may be next time" and go to sleep. I lay for 10 minutes forcing my self to wake up "what a lazy ass" and finally did it.
5 minutes later I'm driving to the park on the ocean shore.
How beautiful it is. And memories hit me, when i was in summer sport camp, all this morning exercises, fresh forest air. Getting camera out, trying to take some pictures and it says low battery, OMG. Manage to take 2 pictures and forgot to turn off flash. So the quality is really crappy. And then the battery completely goes empty.
But looking at this beauty, hearing birds sing, and calming water you really understand its not about pictures, or forcing your self to go some where at some time, It all in the moment, enjoying your Life.
Two ducks fly near me in slow motion, and land on the water. And this happens every morning, every day of our life, while we sleep...

P.S.
Made one of the pictures a wallpaper, just to remind, that its all possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment